2 weeks until University is done! Can’t believe how fast the time went by. It seem like yesterday I started University, but now my 5 years are over and done with. Now it’s time to face the real world and try to find a job. Now I have to fit in everything that I want to do before the semester ends :S
Things I want to do!
- Go down to the beach
- Hike up this small hill at night for the city view and for the stars
- Go see the seals
- Explore more parks
I only have two assignments left and two essays to study for then I am done besides the readings I have to do for class 😦 Oh well! In terms of the New Years Resolutions I created in January, I have had no time to focus on them, so I will leave that for the summertime! I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube videos lately, especially DIY videos and it’s getting me into the mood to start working on DIY projects that I do not have the space to do. It’s also making me want to get candles from Bath and Body Works. Those candles are expensive, but I can’t burn any otherwise the university residence fire alarm will go off. I need to fix my Starbucks hot chocolate craving! There is now Trix Cereal in some store ins Canada for a limited time! There hasn’t been any in Canada since I was a kid and only in America, so happy dance to that! There is also French Toast Crunch in certain stores which makes me really happy.
Moments pass really quickly, too quickly in fact! Memories fade away eventually! Time slows down or speeds up when you least expect it. So best to cherish those memories while they last and capture those moments before they go. Photography is one of those great inventions of time that allows you to capture those memories, and when those moments fade you have a picture to look to gain back those cherished memories. Live life to the fullest and cherish even the insignificant moments because they can have a bigger impact on your life later on. Life shouldn’t have a strict structure, but room to grow or change. It is alright if you don’t have any goals in life, just live life doing what you love to do. Collect the happiest moments in life!
1. Do you have any pets? Nope
2. Name 3 things that are physically close to you. My computer, phone, cup of hot chocolate
3. What’s the weather like right now? Raining, yuck!
4. Do you drive? If so have you crashed? Nope
5. What time did you wake up this morning? 7:30am
6. When was the last time you showered? Yesterday
7. What was the last movie you saw? I can’t remember
8. What does your last text message say? Goodnight
9. What’s your ringtone? Paralyzer by finger eleven
10. Have you ever been to a different country? Only to the United States
11. Do you like sushi? Yuck!
12. Where do you buy your groceries? Walmart, Target
13. Have you ever taken medication to help you fall asleep faster? Nope
14. How many siblings do you have? None
15. Do you have a desktop computer or a laptop? Laptop
16. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 23
17. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses
18. Do you color your hair? Nope
19. Tell me something you are planning to do today. Hang out Downtown and take pictures
20. When was the last time you cried? About a week ago
21. What is your perfect pizza topping? CHEESE!
22. Which do you prefer-hamburgers or cheeseburgers? Cheeseburgers
23. Have you ever had an all-nighter? A few times
24. What is your eye color? Brown
25. Can you taste the difference between Pepsi and Coke? Yes
Can’t believe there is a little more then a month left until University starts up again. I’m excited to see my friends again, but somewhat happy for the courses that I am taking. I really like history, but the courses that I wanted to take aren’t offered. Hello, this American obsessed girl wants more American courses! Maybe I should make a YouTube video and vent my frustrations! And speaking of YouTube, I am obsessed with watching dorm tours, fashion hauls and how to makeup tutorials. One way to see all the latest trends and ideas to decorate. It’s a one stop shop on all the latest ideas, where one can educated themselves. Who wouldn’t want that! And speaking of ideas, I think I should start making lists on what I need for the coming school year, goals for that year, etc.
Goals for the upcoming University Year:
- Get Fit!
- Write in Agenda often!
- Write down notes taken that day at night!
- Read and write down important facts!
- Eat 3 proper meals a day!
- Eat lots of Ben and Jerry’s! 🙂
- Blog more often!
- Take Pictures more often!
- Go to the beach almost every week!
- Work on Genealogy
Hopefully I keep those goals, especially the Ben and Jerry’s! :p Who doesn’t think ice cream solves everything, especially during writing a paper or studying for an exam? It’s good to have goals in life, because one thing is that they keep you organized and on track. Or was that lists? Since it’s my last year, I going to try my hardest at everything I put my mind to. Maybe I should start adding posts about my take on the fashion trends, or anything else I can think of.
Follow me on twitter: Vintagedreams25!
Dreams are forever!
Sorry I haven’t written in a while. I’ve been busy for the past few days with Canada Day Celebrations, the beach and a trip to my friend’s house. The Canada Day celebrations were nice, but it was at least 30 degrees Celsius. Too hot to wander around the grounds. Glad I headed to the beach. The beach, a perfect place to relax and explore while looking at all the beach critters. The trip to visit my friend was like destiny. The perfect mix of relaxing, swimming and exploring. I took so many pictures, and I will take so many more in my lifetime. It’s my life to become a photographer. since I look at life through the lens of my camera. Today, I went to the mall to La Senza for their semi-annual clearance sale and got a few things. But after spending 4 days at my friend’s house, I enjoy being back at home. But I miss waking up and seeing the ocean, the nice coastline. There are endless possibilities and many possible futures before this summer ends.