What to do when you are bored in the free time away from university or other aspects of your life is a hard decision to make. Sometimes they are non-existent or there is a million things at once that is happening and you want to do them all. When the weather is yucky, it is always nice to curl up with a good book and a blanket or hit the mall to go shopping. What is there to do when the weather is beautiful? Well here is a list of things one can do outside in the fall when the weather is gorgeous.
- Picnic! Even though the summer is gone, doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have a nice get together! When the ground or the picnic table is dry, just bundle up a bit and enjoy a nice day with friends!
- Pumpkin Patch! Corn Maze! Hit the local pumpkin patch or corn maze for some fun, giggles and an overall good time! Put on some gumboots since the ground could be muddy since it is a farm after all, and farms are known for being muddy!
- Photoshoot! If you have a camera, or a phone it is always a good time to get good shots with friends under the golden, reddish trees, throwing leaves into the air!
- Coffee shop! Hit the local coffee shop for some fall drinks and change up the scenery, get outdoors and explore the city!
- Museum, Beach, etc.! Hit the beach or museum, or explore the city! Find an interesting new store or go to a place where you have never been before! Just go have fun!