List of Winter Trends:
- Infinity scarves- I love Infinity scarves, especially if they are nice and thick to keep out the winter chill. They can pretty much go with any outfit, but works especially well with sweaters and jackets.
- Ugly Christmas Sweaters- I was actually surprised this becoming a trend. Those “ugly sweaters” are so adorable though.
- Open Front Cardigan Sweaters- I am in love with this! They make you feel so cozy and l just love how they you feel so warm. They are great to pair up with summer tops that would be too cold to wear in the winter.
- Uggs- Uggs are one of those things that go great with skinny jeans (no matter if you have the fake ones or the real Uggs). They not only keep your feet warm, but adds to your outfit.
- Long sleeved knit tops- Depends on the knitted top or long sleeved tops in general, but they are great to keep you warm enough without having to wear a sweater.
- Ankle Boots- Ankle boots are also great with skinny jeans, and I have no personal experience with this, but they are quite fashionable.
It is best to go with the layered look as it really pulls your outfit together, especially with an Open Front Cardigan Sweaters. It really depends on your personal choices, and your fashion tastes. The only thing that matters is that you are warm enough.