Can’t think of a good title so hope and dreams it is. This is one of my favorite songs of the moment (I can’t stop listening to it). This song being in German went over my head, usually I spot things like that, but not this time. Enjoy!
The heat is back with the temperature feeling like 32. It normally doesn’t feel this hot this time of year. But with the horrible rainy weather we’ve got at the beginning of summer. This makes up for it. But it’s a bad season for forest fires, and that’s why camp fires are being banned again. With the long weekend coming up and camping, people thought that camp fires will be allowed. NOPE! All that nice weather is great for going to the beach, relaxing and getting your tan on. There are so many different types and styles of bathing suits out there now and the accessories that goes with them. Like cover-ups to flower headbands and sunglasses. One thing is for sure, wear sunscreen, keep hydrated and seek shade.
Can’t believe there is a little more then a month left until University starts up again. I’m excited to see my friends again, but somewhat happy for the courses that I am taking. I really like history, but the courses that I wanted to take aren’t offered. Hello, this American obsessed girl wants more American courses! Maybe I should make a YouTube video and vent my frustrations! And speaking of YouTube, I am obsessed with watching dorm tours, fashion hauls and how to makeup tutorials. One way to see all the latest trends and ideas to decorate. It’s a one stop shop on all the latest ideas, where one can educated themselves. Who wouldn’t want that! And speaking of ideas, I think I should start making lists on what I need for the coming school year, goals for that year, etc.
Goals for the upcoming University Year:
- Get Fit!
- Write in Agenda often!
- Write down notes taken that day at night!
- Read and write down important facts!
- Eat 3 proper meals a day!
- Eat lots of Ben and Jerry’s! 🙂
- Blog more often!
- Take Pictures more often!
- Go to the beach almost every week!
- Work on Genealogy
Hopefully I keep those goals, especially the Ben and Jerry’s! :p Who doesn’t think ice cream solves everything, especially during writing a paper or studying for an exam? It’s good to have goals in life, because one thing is that they keep you organized and on track. Or was that lists? Since it’s my last year, I going to try my hardest at everything I put my mind to. Maybe I should start adding posts about my take on the fashion trends, or anything else I can think of.
Follow me on twitter: Vintagedreams25!
Dreams are forever!
I kidnapped this tag idea from a friend, muhahaha. Dancing along to music while I answer this tag!
- Where were you 3 hours ago? At home.
- Who are you in love with?- I’m not telling
- Have you ever eaten a crayon?- Never
- Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?- My house coat
- When is the last time you went to the mall?- About two weeks ago
- Are you wearing socks right now?- Nope, I prefer bare feet
- Does your family have a car worth over $2,000?- Yes
- When was the last time you drove out of town?- Friday to Coombs
- Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days?- Nothing interesting that I want to see
- Are you hot?- Lukewarm
- What was the last thing you had to drink?- Pepsi
- What are you wearing right now?- PJ’s and a house coat
- Do you wash your car or let the car wash do it?- I don’t have a car
- Last food that you ate?- Kraft Dinner
- Where were you last week at this time?- In bed
- Have you bought any clothing items in the last week?- Not that I can remember
- When is the last time you ran?- At the beach about a week ago
- What’s the last sporting event you watched?- Hockey
- What is your favorite animal?- Wolf
- Your dream vacation?- Either USA or Germany
- Last person’s house you were in?- My house
- Worst injury you’ve ever had? Jaw surgery…yuck!
- Have you been in love?- Possibly
- Do you miss anyone right now?- Sadly I do.
- Last play you saw?- Too long ago to remember.
- What is your secret weapon to lure in the opposite sex?- My Camera…muahahaha!
- What are your plans for tonight?- Sleeeep!
- Who is the last person you sent a MySpace message or comment?- Never used MySpace
- Next trip you are going to take?- To Vancouver for the PNE! WOOT!
- Ever go to camp?- One time during the summer, Sailing Camp…It was the best.
- Were you an honor roll student in school?- Sometimes in High School
- What do you want to know about the future?- The Future is always changing, but I want to see if I have any kids and what my career is.
- Are you wearing any perfume or cologne?- I never do unless it’s a special occasion.
- Are you due sometime this year for a doctor’s visit?- Nope
- Where is your best friend?- On a farm near me
- How is your best friend?- Crazy as always
- Do you have a tan?- Yup from too many days at the beach in the sun!
- What are you listening to right now?- Whispers in the dark-Skillet
- Do you collect anything?- Rocks, Shells, Collectible Cards, Photos, Jewelry
- Who is the biggest gossiper you know?- Probably one of my friends from University
- Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over?- I don’t drive yet
- Have you ever drank your soda from a straw?- From a can or a cup? If it’s in a cup I always do, but in a can I rarely do.
- What does your last text message say?- Raspberries and Red Currents
- Do you like hot sauce?- Never
- Last time you took a shower?- A couple hours ago
- Do you need to do laundry?- Definitely
- What is your heritage?- German, Cheers to their World Cup Win!
- Are you someone’s best friend?- Totally
- Are you rich?- Shrugs
- What were you doing at 12AM last night?- Looking stuff up on the computer
That’s the 50 questions tag!
The heat is on, and I mean it’s on! From really yucky rainy weather in the spring to OMG I’m dying in this heat. I need to get a fan! So from 20-23 degrees to 30-35 degrees. 10 degrees of separation right there! The heat is great for the beach and fun in the water like kayaking. But it’s a pain when you are trying to get stuff done outdoors. I went from slight tan to light brown within a day or so. I was at the beach kayaking around for the past few days so the sun beats down on me more and gets reflected off the water. But the summer is going by pretty fast! Too Fast! Oh well, got to enjoy the heat while it’s lasts. See you later while I enjoy the schools of fish!
Sorry I haven’t written in a while. I’ve been busy for the past few days with Canada Day Celebrations, the beach and a trip to my friend’s house. The Canada Day celebrations were nice, but it was at least 30 degrees Celsius. Too hot to wander around the grounds. Glad I headed to the beach. The beach, a perfect place to relax and explore while looking at all the beach critters. The trip to visit my friend was like destiny. The perfect mix of relaxing, swimming and exploring. I took so many pictures, and I will take so many more in my lifetime. It’s my life to become a photographer. since I look at life through the lens of my camera. Today, I went to the mall to La Senza for their semi-annual clearance sale and got a few things. But after spending 4 days at my friend’s house, I enjoy being back at home. But I miss waking up and seeing the ocean, the nice coastline. There are endless possibilities and many possible futures before this summer ends.